EZstorit $1,000 SELF STORAGE EMPLOYEE SCHOLARSHIP
EZstorit.ca “Self Storage Employee Scholarship” – It’s FREE to apply.
EZstorit.ca is pleased to announce its first Self Storage Employee annual scholarship for eligible college, university or technical shcool students enrolled at an accredited college, university or technical school in Canada, United States and Puerto Rico.
To be eligible for consideration, an applicant must:
- Be enrolled at the time of application as a full-time undergraduate student at an accredited college, university or technical school.
- Demonstrate successful completion of the previous year’s study by maintaining at least a 2.75 accumulated grade point average.
- Be and employee or immediate family member of an employee of any self storage facility in the U.S, Puerto Rico or Canada.
Note: There is no charge to apply for the EZstorit Self Storage Employee Scholarship.
Amount of Scholarship Award – $1,000.00
EZstorit.ca “Self Storage Employee Scholarship” will be sent directly to scholarship recipient.
Application deadline: Online application must be completed by July 25, 2020 at 11:59 pm EST for consideration for the following Fall Term.
To apply for the “EZstorit.ca Self Storage Employee Scholarship” the following materials must be completed and submitted online:
- Must accept the Official Rules for the EZstorit.ca Self Storage Employee Scholarship.
- Documentation from the college, university or technical school attending or will be attending this Fall Term upload via the application. Housing contract or class schedule are acceptable.
- Upload proof of high school or previous semester college grade point average, unofficial transcripts accepted.
- A short essay (no less than 500 words and no more than 750) in one of the following topics.
- Discuss an accomplishment, event, or realization that sparked a period of personal growth and a new understanding of yourself or others.
- Reflect on a time when you questioned or challenged a belief or idea. What prompted your thinking? What was the outcome?
- Terms and conditions must be accepted for submission to be considered.
The application, essay, documentation of school enrollment and proof of grade point average are to be submitted online no later than 11:59 pm EST on July 25, 2020.
Evaluation and Notification
The EZstorit.ca Self Storage Employee Scholarship Committee will base its evaluation for awards on the materials submitted. The decision of the Scholarship Committee is final and cannot be contested.
Candidates will be notified via e-mail of the Committee’s decision by mid August, 2020.
EZstorit.ca and its affiliates are not responsible for any misdirected or incomplete submissions.